Join international education colleagues for this offering of Assessment and Evaluation for International Educators!
Develop a solid foundation for implementing assessment and evaluation for your international education programs. Applying best practices of survey design, focus group, and interview protocols, participants will develop an assessment to meet the growing institutional demand for data-informed driven decision.
For questions about the event, please contact NAFSA through our Learning and Training Form.
Wednesday, November 01: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
Thursday, November 02: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
Friday, November 03: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
This is a virtual event. Please note space is limited to provide for a small group interactive training experience.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing through our Professional Learning Services Form no later than 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training.
- There is a $100 cancellation fee if the cancellation request is received in writing at least 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training.
- Refunds minus the cancellation fee, if approved, will be processed 2 to 4 weeks after the live virtual training takes place.
- If payment is made by credit card, a credit will be issued to your credit card account; otherwise, a refund check will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued if the cancellation request is made less than 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training, unless the virtual training is cancelled by NAFSA.
- If the virtual training is cancelled by NAFSA, full refunds will be issued.
- Requests for all other changes to registration must be made in writing through our Learning and Training Form and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
NAFSA Terms and Conditions for Event Registration
If registering for additional NAFSA workshops and NAFSA Signature Programs, registrants agree to the sharing of their contact information with the trainers, coaches and other workshop or program participants for the purpose of fulfilling the workshop or Signature Program for which you have registered.