Join international education colleagues for this offering of Management Essentials for Education Abroad Offices!
Are you new to a managerial role or ready to take the next step in your education abroad career? Learn essentials, through interactive work with peers, including finance, program evaluation, and staff management in the context of current education abroad best practices. Gain insights from trainers, who currently manage education abroad offices, so that you can understand the challenges you might face and how best to address them. Participants should have at least three to five years of experience in the field of education abroad.
For questions about the event, please contact NAFSA through our Learning and Training Form.
Wednesday, December 06: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST
Thursday, December 07: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST
Friday, December 08: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST
This is a virtual event. Please note space is limited to provide for a small group interactive training experience.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing through our Professional Learning Services Form no later than 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training.
- There is a $100 cancellation fee if the cancellation request is received in writing at least 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training.
- Refunds minus the cancellation fee, if approved, will be processed 2 to 4 weeks after the live virtual training takes place.
- If payment is made by credit card, a credit will be issued to your credit card account; otherwise, a refund check will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued if the cancellation request is made less than 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training, unless the virtual training is cancelled by NAFSA.
- If the virtual training is cancelled by NAFSA, full refunds will be issued.
- Requests for all other changes to registration must be made in writing through our Learning and Training Form and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
NAFSA Terms and Conditions for Event Registration
If registering for additional NAFSA workshops and NAFSA Signature Programs, registrants agree to the sharing of their contact information with the trainers, coaches and other workshop or program participants for the purpose of fulfilling the workshop or Signature Program for which you have registered.